Ceiling lamp safety precautions
Date：2017-10-09 21:24 Author：admin Viewed：
(1) the power shall not exceed the specified range (rated voltage 220V to + 10%, frequency 50Hz), work in the non rated voltage for a long time, may cause damage to lamps and lanterns.
(2) please do not use it with dimmer and electronic switch. This lamp is of non dimming type, please do not adjust the light controller and electronic switch to avoid trouble.
(3) the number of fixed socket bolt should not be less than the number of lamps on the base fixing hole, and the diameter of the bolt should match the base and aperture; no fixed hole lamp (to install punch), each lamp for bolts or screws should not be less than 2, and the center of gravity and the bolt to the lamp or screw coincide; only when the insulation pad diameter of 75mm or less, can use 1 bolts or screws.
(4) no ceiling lamps can be installed directly in the flammable objects, some families in order to beautiful three paint after lining behind the plywood ceiling lamps, in fact, this is very dangerous, we must take measures; if the temperature of surface of the light spot near combustible, also take heat or cooling measures.
(5) the ceiling lamp should be checked before installation: (1) to the cross section of the wire core of each lamp, the copper core cord is not less than 0.4mm2, the copper core is not less than 0.5mm2, otherwise the lead wire must be replaced. The connection of wire and lamp holder, the connection of lead wire between the lamp caps should be firm and the electrical contact should be good, so as to avoid the danger of the contact between the lead and the terminal.
(6) the fixing screw of the connecting terminal connected with the ceiling lamp must tighten the power cord, in case the electric contact is bad, and the lamp is not lighted.
(7) in order to ensure the safety, maintenance and inspection of lamps, please entrust the electrical professionals.
(8) when the lamp unusual phenomenon occurs, please cut off the power supply quickly, and contact with the sales shop. When maintaining, you should provide the lamp model, and confirm the model by comparing the label on the lamp body.